Are you not seeing data in your PPC Protect dashboard? Here's some common reasons why that may be happening
If you aren't seeing the data you expect in your PPC Protect dashboard, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
- Check that you have received data in Google Ads since integrating PPC Protect
- Check your campaign type. Please note that Smart Campaigns, Universal App Campaigns and Call Only campaigns do not support IP blocks, and so will not display data in PPC Protect.
- Check your account type. Google Ads Express accounts cannot use tracking templates, and so are not supported by PPC Protect.
- Check for any existing tracking templates in place. If you do have existing tracking templates please contact us on live chat in order to merge tracking templates. Please note that Google Ads will always use the most specific tracking template, so if you have tracking templates at the campaign level these will overwrite any account level tracking & will need to be merged.
- If none of the above apply to you, please reach out to our team live the chat function or at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our technical support team will then take a deeper look in to your issue and work with you to solve it.