If you use Cloudflare's CDN, you may need to whitelist PPC Protect IP addresses. Here's how to do that.
For users that use Cloudflare's CDN there may be a requirement to whitelist the IP addresses PPC Protect uses. This is because Cloudflare's filters can often be over-aggressive and result in false blocking of our monitoring platform.
Ensuring PPC Protect can protect your website
To ensure that PPC Protect can continue to protect your website & paid ads, you need to whitelist all of our IP addresses in your Cloudflare account. You can view our IP addresses in this support article. To whitelist these IPs, just follow the steps below:
How to whitelist PPC Protect's IP addresses in Cloudflare
- Log in to your Cloudflare account
- Click the Firewall icon and then the Tools tab
- List PPC Protect's IP addresses under the IP Access Rules:
- Enter the IP address
- Choose "Whitelist" as the action
- Choose the website to which the whitelisting rules will apply
- Click "Add"
- Repeat with all of our IP addresses
After whitelisting these IP addresses, PPC Protect will be able to continue fully protecting your Google Ads account against click fraud.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch with our support team.